Search Here

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Importance of Having a Car

Having a car is a big help to me and my husband, since we live far from the downtown area. Our daughter has been very sickly because she has a reflux and whenever there's an emergency and we need to go to the hospital, it's just easy for us even if it's middle of the night. Taking a public utility vehicle takes an hour or more when there's traffic to reach to downtown. Looking for a taxi on the other hand is far more worse since taxi rarely go to our neighborhood. So the best solution is to have our own transportation.

Although we already have a car, I really like owning one, may be a honda accord, since me and hubby have different routes for work. I like it since it has an elegant look, perfect for a woman like me. But my hubby usually teases me when I talk of having one because if ever I would have car problems, I would have trouble knowing what the problem is. I don't even know what a spark plug or a timing belt is. My friend Joey, in San Francisco would chat to me about cars and said that it would require a lot of responsibility when you own one. He told me that whenever he would take his car to a San Francisco auto repair shop, he must also be knowledgeable of the parts of the car. Aside from that, he must also know the price of the parts so that he wouldn't be overpriced by the mechanic. Well, the convenience of having a car is indeed coupled with responsibility.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...