Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Friday, October 21, 2011
I was wondering how much is the dosage for her paracetamol syrup so I called up Doctor Mike, her pediatrician. It's 5ml every 4 hours for the tempra paracetamol for she's turning 3 years old already on the 29th. I bet she's having fever because she slept very late the other night, 2:00 o'clock in the morning and she doesn't eat much. So her immune system must be very weak. Last night she requested for her favorite french fries and hamburger so hubby bought for her.
I'm glad she's not having fever now and hope it will continue to be gone...
On another note, I am glad I don't have to report for work today because I'm supposed to go to school but since it's already semestral break, I'll just stay home. It's very timely because I can take care Keona.
That's all for now folks, have a nice day.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
She has this fondness of books and I like it a lot.
Monday, October 17, 2011
This post brought to you by TracFone. All opinions are 100% mine.
When you are a parent, you always want to be connected with your family specially when you have young kids. You get to check what's going on with them in school or with their baby sitter. So, having a functional phone handy is a necessity to get in touch with your loved ones.
Deciding what kind of phone and line to use can be tricky. With the tough economic condition nowadays, you always want to get the worth of every cent of your hard-earned money and tracfone offers that. It gives you opportunity to own and use cell phone in America, the least expensive way.
Are you having a hard time looking for a low cost cell phone for your kids so you'll be able to get in touch with them? Are you looking for help in your cell phone bill this summer? Did you have a hard time in the past looking for cell phone that fit your family's needs? Tracfone is here to help you. They have a great nationwide coverage and excellent reception or connectivity. There are no contracts, no credit checks, no activation charges or cancellation fees, no surprises. So there are no hassles on your part. Tracfone has a great Senior Value and it's easy for you to Get into Everywhereness. You also get to choose a wide array of brands like Samsung, Motorola, Kyocera, LG and Nokia.
Here are some great offers of Tracfone:
• Pay as you go online or with cards available at thousands of retail stores across the country.
• 1 year service cards give you so much more. Receive double minutes for the life of your TracFone, and 800 minutes, for only $119.00
• “Double minutes for the life of your phone” is a feature that can be purchased separately for only$19.99, but some phones include it!
• Choose monthly plans with 200 minutes for under $30.00, and as low as $9.99 for 50 minutes.
International Long Distance:
• This is the only wireless service where you can call internationally, for the same price as any other call.
• Call over 60 international destinations directly from your TracFone at no extra cost!
• With the International Neighbors program, you can provide family and friends in Mexico or Canada a local phone number in those countries to reach you at your TracFone in the U.S.
• Simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $10.00
• Great phones packed with features like camera/video recorder, web access, app capabilities, mp3 player, and full QWERTY keyboard, for $29.99
Saturday, October 15, 2011
The array of foods serve on that day was delectable. I especially love the fish filllet, kinilaw, mussels and cassava cake for dessert.
Here's a photo of us...