Search Here

Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Treat from a Friend

Last Friday, one of our colleagues invited us for a lunch so we headed to Tita D's, a buffet restaurant here in the city. It's a lunch break so many diners are already there when we arrived. We took only very few photos because taking photos is actually forbidden and we just took photos of ourselves.

The array of foods serve on that day was delectable. I especially love the fish filllet, kinilaw, mussels and cassava cake for dessert.

Here's a photo of us...
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. You make me drool when you mention the cassava cake. I do miss em so much...I don't remember anymore when was the last time I eat it. I guess I already forgot what it taste like lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...