Search Here

Friday, November 11, 2011

November 11, 2011 or 11-11-11

Today is 11-11-11. Wow, this happens only once in a blue moon and I'm happy I'm alive and well experiencing this day. hahaha. Some people believe that this day is a lucky day. Others believe it is unlucky and associate it with the Apocalypse. Whatever it is, I just hold on to my faith and leave everything to God:).

On the other hand, my little girl is bouncing healthy lately. She has recovered from her fever and cough and I'm very happy that her appetite is back. She now eats some rice and viand as long as she wants it. She also drinks a lot of milk now which is why she doesn't look very thin anymore.

She is also establishing her sleep routine nowadays. When we say sleeping time, she turns off the TV and DVD and ask hubby to turn on the music which we play while she's asleep.

That's all for now folks, have a great day everyone:).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...