Search Here

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fever Again!


I was not able to go online for several days because aside from not having a yaya to take care for my baby, Keona is having fever again. I was wondering why it keeps on coming back. We have not seen rashes on her body which is a sign of a dengue fever. Though her fever does not reach as high as 39 degree celsius but her mood is really different. She's very irritable. She doesn't like to play and she just always want me to carry her. Hope she will recover soon. I have gotten already her urinalysis result but I don't know how to interpret it. Still waiting for the result of her urine culture and sensibility. We never discount the possibility of a bacteria breaktrough again from her ureteral reflux. Since last night, she didn't have a fever. Hope it will not come back again and that the antibiotic that she's taking worked for her.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...