Search Here

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy birthday pappa!

Today is hubby's birthday. Momma have made already her fruit salad and we'll just gonna order foods for dinner later to have a simple birthday celebration. Here are the things I love about Pappa.

  • He's patient. He is very patient about me, especially when I'm not in the mood.LOL
  • He gives in right away with my requests, may it be request to buy forgotten grocery items, anything...
  • He wakes up to change Keona's diapers during the night
  • He loves to eat - and that makes me eat a lot too. Why I liked it? Because I'm striving to gain some more weight.hehe. But Pappa, you should not eat too much, Okay? LOL

Happy birthday pappa and I love you very much! I may not be very expressive....and sorry for my tantrums sometimes...LOL. I'll strive to be the best...

P.S. I have a gift for you...surprise! I'll just give it to you when I get home.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...