Search Here

Monday, October 4, 2010

September Top EC Droppers

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


Thank you very much to my top entrecard droppers for the month of September and to those who visited me that didn't make to my top ten . You really inspire me guys to keep on even if I have a hard time juggling work, babysitting, doing household chores and do blogging in between.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much.





Dropper # of drops
Crimsonsparkle.net 31
Vintage Fun for All! 30
water in my tank 27
Technology Blog 26
Aeolus Research 26
Home Improvement and Furniture Blogs 25
Katrina Blogs 25
Health Information 25
Automotive Information 25
comatised 24
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link. Give Keona a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Russ. You are welcome. Thank you also for frequently vising my home. I'll surely give Keona a hug for you:). Have a great day to you. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...