Search Here

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hair Follicle Infection

Last night, while putting Keona to sleep, I run my fingers through her hair. That's what I usually do to help her sleep right away. But I noticed something on her head. There's something protruding so I turned on the light and checked it. Looks like a boil. So we brought her to the pediatrician today.

It turned out, it was an infection of the hair follicle. We also showed her burn from the iron on her arm. Doc Mike prescribed us with Fuskina ointment to be applied on affected area 2-3 times a day and an antibacterial medicine to prevent the infection from spreading. I just hope the infection will get away soon.

Happy weekend friends.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...