Search Here

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Loving the Holidays

Holidays and not reporting for work are one of the greatest joys of working mothers like me. Monday and Tuesday here in the Philippines is a non-working holiday. Monday is a commemoration of the National Heroes Day and Tuesday is the end of Ramadan.

Me and hubby have plenty of time to spend with our little one. We just stay home and we stock already foods to munch while we stay home longer.

On the other hand, I need to answer the part 3 of my final exams of my second term subject in my masters studies. I hope I can answer it excellently.

That's it for now folks. Have a great start of the week. Enjoy the holidays for those living in the Philippines:).
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...