Search Here

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me


Today is my birthday. I'm very happy to have been blessed with the gift of life and a loving family. We have a simple celebration at the office. I just bought roasted chicken, bulalo and pancit bihon for our lunch and mangoes as a fruit dessert.

At home, me and hubby bought roasted chicken too, pork liempo, pancit from Shanghai restaurant. MIL bought an ice cream for me. We eat together at dinner. I'm really contented with my life and all I wish for my birthday is good health for me and the whole family, inner peace and harmonious environment.

Thanks to all who greeted me via FB and those who sent me text messages and phone call. I really appreciate the effort and the greetings.
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a nice warm Birthday with your family. I am glad that you are so happy. Happy Belated Birthday. And have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww..belated happy birthday! thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you celebrate birthday, you should be happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you who greeted me. I appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...