Search Here

Monday, December 12, 2011

December Fever

Hi folks, how's your December? Few days from now and it's gonna be already Christmas. We have a lot of activities lined up in the coming days. We'll have an institutional party on the 17th and thankfully, that would be the end of work for this year and it's gonna be a Christmas vacation already.

December 17 is also the last day of my school for the first term. I want to finish all my requirements before I go vacation so that I don't have to deal with it once I'll go back.

We are scheduled to have a party also on the 18th and it's gonna be a beach party. We'll bring with us our little Keona. She is already very excited and been talking about it most of the time:).

That's all for now friends, have a nice day.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...