Search Here

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012 Friends

I just wanna greet a happy new year 2012 to everyone. The past year brought us a bitter-sweet experiences and it has been a busy year and we are still thankful for all the blessings showered on us.

Lots have happened on me last year in terms of career. I was transferred to another department at work and I thought it was a hard new assignment only to find out it was the complete opposite. It was actually a blessing in disguise. Master studies is not easy yet I was able to pull up my first semester class with high grades. For all of those blessings, I am very thankful. And for all the trials and tribulations, still I am tankful I am able to pass through them and for all the learning I have taken from them.

I have plans and goals for this year 2012 and hopefully, the good Lord will grant all my heart's desires. If he'll will not, I just pray that I'll understand his message/ reasons why.

I always pray for Keona's good health. Her urine culture and sensibility recently has a bacteria and I hope it's just in the collection and not really from he inside. We have a repeat CS and I'm gonna get it tomorrow from the laboratory. Hopefully, it is negative from the bacteria. Her kidney/urinary bladder ultrasound result is good.

I hope for a more fruitful and blissful year ahead. Have a great day friends.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...