Search Here

Monday, January 23, 2012

No Scoliosis and Pneumonia is Gone

As I have mentioned in my previous post, I really felt down due to Keona's x-ray findings of scoliosis and pneumonia. When we had Keona checked by her pediatrician, he prescribed us with an antibiotic - Unasyn with a dosage of 3.5 ml /3x a day for a minimum of 10 days. On the 7th day of her taking the antibiotic, Keona underwent an X-ray as per advise by her pediatrician.

It was a thoraco-lumbar and APL x-ray to really look into the severity of her scoliosis and at the same time, to monitor her pneumonia. When I went to claim the result, I was surprised to see that there was a negative study of the scoliosis. Thankfully, Keona's pneumonia is also gone after 6 days of antibiotic.

I am really happy of the result. It turned out that the scoliosis findings on the x-ray was just an incidental finding and according to the pediatrician, it is just because of the positioning. We are really glad about it because we will not be bothered by that concern anymore.

Thanks be to God for giving us the grace and for Keona's recovery from pneumonia and the negative x-ray result of scoliosis.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...