Search Here

Thursday, February 14, 2013

More Fun With Photo Booths

Photo booth have become quite popular now a days. When one of my co workers got married they hired a photo booth for weddings, it was stationed at the entrance of the reception area. I got to tell you visitors where having a blast at the photo booth. They get to wear funny mask, fantasy costumes, unique backgrounds and all. The attendants of the photo booth are also accommodating and is always smiling, even though there were plenty of people that are swarming around the booth for their turn. I even enjoyed the photo booth part than the wedding reception itself hahahaha. 

When my friend Zenny from Dallas called me up for some great ideas for her upcoming wedding I immediately suggested to her about the photo booth. I'm sure she could find a photo booth rental dallas, if not maybe she can find one online. I tried browsing the net for a photo booth that can cater to her, on her place in Dallas. I found one though called The Photo Bank, I find their product nice and there were some good reviews about their service. Their booth is far impressive and modern looking than the one I had attended in my co worker's marriage, so I told Zenny about it. 

She has a photo booth rental forth worth at The Photo Bank, and just like what I experienced before, her guests have a lot of fun with the photo booth, even her parents and relatives have a blast with the photo booth. Although it would be an additional  expense on her part, but the joys and the memories of the photos taken is priceless. And their guest will surely treasure that wonderful experience they had.

I wonder what creative ideas for wedding events would come out on the future. But for now the concept of having a photo booth in weddings and parties is the trend.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...