Search Here

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A treat for my feet

Hubby bought this flip flops for me at SM, it only cost less than a hundred pesos


Few days from now and it's gonna be April already. Even if it's still March, we can already feel the scorching heat of the summer sun. Thanks God, it rained yesterday afternoon and in the evening, hopefully the El Niño phenomenon will already end up soon.

We have many planned beach escapades this summer so I have to get ready with my flip flops and of course, my beach get ups. But I don't wear anymore two-piece swimsuits unlike before when I was still single and my belly is really flat.hehe


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. thanks. now ur link is add too, keep on blogging and dropper my friends

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...