Search Here

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A different evening...

I usually arrive at home from work around 5:45 to 6:30 in the evening. My lil girl expects me on this time range so she usually stays at the terrace waiting for me. Every time she sees me approaching home, she would shout and giggle and flash her big beautiful smile, very happy I'm back home (she usually cries in the morning when we leave and just promise her to return after office hours and she would bid goodbye and give a flying kiss).




When me and hubby arrive this evening, home is somewhat very serene, there's no noise at all. We surmised that lil girl is asleep and she is..indeed. She has just fallen asleep few minutes before we arrive. She would have fallen asleep at 1 in the afternoon but there was a blackout and she's awaken by the very hot weather. Good thing she's able to wake up just when I finish having my dinner, so she's able to eat and take her remaining antibiotic.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...