Search Here

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Proudmom is already 10 years at Work

Whew! I can't believe how time flies really fast. I got a letter today from the President's office telling me that I'm turning ten years in service by end of March with the company I presently work. They ask me to join a ceremony by the end of March so I'm gonna prepare for it.

The letter made me nostalgic of who I am 10 years back. LOLz. I was very idealistic, carefree and my line of thinking was different than today. hehehe. I mean, I have no concerns before. All I think was myself, gimmicks, escapades, friends and my family. But now, my top priority is my family. Every decision I make, my family takes first into consideration.

Have a great day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...