Search Here

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Colds, Please Go Away

Keona has been having colds since yesterday. My MIL called me up and asked if I have medicine stored in the cabinet for Keona's colds. I cannot remember exactly what are the medicines left in our cabinet because I already disposed those that have expired and can't be used anymore. I just told her to try to look if there is still available and she found a Disudrin in the cabinet. We just followed the dosage when Keona has her colds months ago.

I bet Keona's immune system is weak that's why she's having colds. She sleeps very late during the night because she's always glued on her DVD, dancing and mimicking whatever she sees on screen. Aside from that, weather these past few days is not really that good. It's hot during the day but it rains during the afternoon or night.

Hopefully, her colds will go away soon because we have a scheduled urine culture and sensitivity by the end of this month and I don't want to collect urine sample from her while she's on medication or when she's not in excellent health.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...