Search Here

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Getting Ready for our Exit on Earth

Death is one of my most dreaded topics when I was younger. As time goes by and I believe I have matured as well, I started to realize death is inevitable and that it is one thing that everyone should be prepared of. We do not know when our call time is so we better prepare ourselves and leave good footprints here on earth. That's why, it is very important to have Burial Insurance.

Let's face it, death is also really costly. When my father died 4 years ago, we didn't have a hard time in terms of finances because my Mom had a seniors funeral insurance. That's what I admire most with my mother. She's very proactive.

My father was bed-ridden for 2 years. Having somebody needing medical attention can be really draining financially, so it is very important to have health resource for seniors to avoid being broke when illness come.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...