1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
-Pets are pets and I love them but they are not my family who are humans.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
-Personally, to be financially free and that I don't need to be away from my daughter to be able to put food on the table. Socially, I dream that everyone live in harmony in diversity.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
-Backstabbers and people who are fake, pretenders.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Secure the future by putting something on the trust fund, give a portion to charity and travel around the world.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I think both are blessed.
7. What is your bedtime routine?
-Take a bath, put on some oil and lotion,say a prayer and off to my dreamland
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
-I meet my partner at work.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creativeprocess, who would it be?
My mother-in-law and hubby.
10. What kinds of books do you read?