Search Here

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

On Gift Giving

It has been always a practice in our department that we give something as a keepsake to whoever is celebrating a birthday. It can be anything simple or a bouquet of fresh flowers will do. With the skyrocketing prices of economic goods nowadays, I always look for promotional items so that I'll be able to save.

Two of my office mates are going to celebrate their birthdays next week. I'm looking for something I can give to them. I've seen promotional mugs online and I'm considering on giving it to one since one of the birthday celebrator loves collecting mugs.

I'm also thinking of buying anything and will just put personalized printing on it and give it to the other birthday celebrant. I got this idea from Amsterdam Printing and it's nice because it somehow gives a personal touch to my gift.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...