Search Here

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Feeling Sleepy

I believe I have not yet fully recovered my lack of sleep for three consecutive nights because there was no water.  I'm used to taking bath before going to bed so I have to wait until water gets back because we have no stored water in the pail or whatever container we have since we have not prepared with that water interruption..

I am able to sleep only during midnight or even past midnight. Today, I still feel very sleepy and I lack the energy to work on my tasks that's supposed to be done.  I need my vitality back:).  Anyways, have a great day friends:).
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get your energy back soon. I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow that's sad..hirap talaga pagwalang tubig..but anyways, sana nabawi mo na yung 3 gabi mong puyat :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...