Search Here

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Personalized Gift for Troy

My brother in law Troy will be celebrating his birthday in April 14 but the problem is, I can't attend his birthday since my company retreat is also at April 14. So I'm planning to buy him a gift and give it to him once my retreat is finished. I have tried searching at malls for a unique gift but can't find one. So the next best thing to do is go online, and boy I found a great site that I like, the site is Amsterdam Printing. They have some great items to choose from and the price is not that high. One item that I like is the personalized pencils, I think this would be a great gift for Troy since his a bank teller and this nice looking pencil is just a handy dandy for a teller.

By the way, I'm trying to learn about real estate marketing since I'm planning to put up a site on this niche.  It's a big challenge for me since it's really way out of my comfort zone.  Wish me luck on this endeavor friends:)

2 comments:

  1. great idea

    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a wonderful gift for Troy.Hope he had a good Birthday.And good luck with the Real Estate Marketing blog. Have a blessed Weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...