Search Here

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I need a New Eye Aid


My contact lens needs an upgrade/replacement. I'm becoming uncomfortable wearing my contact lens and I finally decided to go back with wearing eye glasses.

With eyeglasses, I just can take it anytime I want without worrying of being scratched. I don't have to worry also when I'm in a dusty place. I can wear it all the time I want it without worrying of my cornea not able to breath.

I have scouted already for a frame that would fit into my face shape and definitely I'd choose an eyeglass lens that's multi-coated. It's already anti-glare and doesn't have much reflection.

Happy start of the week friends.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I think the eyeglasses are the way to go. I have done both. I am back to glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Russ. I'm following your footsteps. I'm going back to eyeglasses. thanks for the visit and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...