Search Here

Monday, September 6, 2010

Miserable

Today I feel miserable. I don't wear my contact lens because I felt it's doesn't help anymore and it's giving me more trouble than help. The result? Misery! I have a hard time riding a public vehicle because I can hardly see. My vision is blurred and I can't read the signboard of their route. It's very stressful and my friends have mistaken me as "super strict" because I don't return their smiles. They do not know that I don't recognize them even in a closer distance. I'll have my eyeglasses on the 15th, my birthday. That's my gift for myself. Oh, I'm turning a year older but I'm thankful for the gift of life and I always embrace my "youth". "winks"

Have a great day friends:).
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Automotive Buffs specializes in Infiniti car parts ... We have tons of Infiniti FX35, QX4, I35 and other models parts in stock in our various warehouses for less than you would pay anywhere else.
    Infiniti car parts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...