Search Here

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Little Sis Visits Dallas

My sister Jilyn is really lucky. She went to Dallas on an all expense paid trip to attend the marriage of her best friend Weng, it will be a church wedding and the reception will be held at a certain banquet halls in Dallas. She is about to marry her boyfriend of 5 yrs Steve, both of them are Filipinos who are now working abroad there at Dallas.

She was about to take me with her as a companion but I was really busy at work so she had our little sister Jeavy to accompany her on the trip. Knowing my sister I'm sure she would visit amusement parks and restaurants. Maybe more on restaurants hahahaha, she really likes to eat. I am sure she already searched on the Internet and already have a list of Dallas texmex restaurantto visit.

The wedding was solemn and only a few selected persons were invited. Weng only invited person closest to her and to Steve, I think I remember Jilyn mentioning roughly about 80 persons attended. After the wedding they went to banquet halls, Texas. I still can't remember the name of the restaurant though but she said the catering service  was good, and the food was delicious. She's not that familiar with the menu that was served but most of it were Mexican. 

After the wedding they still had a few days to spend in Dallas and of course, Jilyn and Jeavy visited some of great attractions that Dallas had to offer. But of course I reminded both of them to never forget to bring a souvenir for me. A souvenir from each of them of course hehehehe. Both of them have a blast at their trip and although I am a bit jealous of the two of them though. I hope I will have a chance to go in Dallas maybe a few years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...