Search Here

Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Tile for Our House for Rent

We are currently having our house for rent, since our house is very far from where we are working. My family is currently staying in my parent's house. I guess it's also a good choice since our daughter is still 4 years old and we have no house helper to take care of her when we are off to duty.

We are currently using floor mat as a flooring for our house, but the problem with mats is, it accumulates dirt, and its easily damaged. So I decided to get rid of the floor mat and change it to something better and durable. But of course this things don't come cheap. Me and my hubby are trying to choose whether to use vinyl or maybe ceramic tiles. I have a hand on how to put vinyl tiles so labor payment won't be a problem. Vinyl maybe lesser in cost compared to the traditional ceramic tile. But I think it won't last that long. So we decided to replace the floor mat with ceramic tiles. I know it is a little costly and you have to hire a professional to install the ceramic tiles, but in the long run I think it was the best choice, since it would last long compared to our floor mat.

I tried going online, and maybe I could find some sites that are having a sales discount on tiles. Some of my friends said try to Shop Clear Lakes best selection, maybe we can find a great deal on ceramic tiles. This would be a great month to have them installed since we currently have no work since its Christmas vacation already. I think a professional can finish this in a week or so, after its finished I hope this tiles would last.

Advance Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feedback, i've posted your tile and ideas on our suggestion box.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...