Search Here

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Alarmed by Keona's frequent poop

Yesterday while at work, I got a call from home that Keona had already poop 4 times. Grandma told me to just fetch them at the mall when I got out at work for they brought Keona with them. When we were on our way home, Keona poop again and was followed by another 2 poops when we were at home with approximately 1 hour gap in between.I was alarmed because it became very frequent and it's wet. I called up Keona's pediatrician for advice and he told me that the best thing to do is to have a stool exam the soonest that we can. We need also to keep her hydrated so we have to frequently let her drink water and have her take a pediatric hydride.

We decided to wait for another poop and bring it to the laboratory for examination then we'll just buy pedialite on our way to the hospital. 1 hour has passed but there's no poop. Two hours passed and still no poop came out so we decided to just go to bed for I was already very sleepy.

Until in the morning, there's no poop, so perhaps it was just viral thing or maybe due to the many raisins she ate the other night. She likes to eat a raisin a lot that she consumed quite plenty the other night.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. You are probably right about the Viral thing. I am glad it stopped. Hope she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...