Search Here

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Visit to Keona's Surgeon

my lil Keona now, growing and learning really fast...


Yesterday, we visited Keona's surgeon. She has a quarterly follow-up check-up of her post operation site and so far, the development is excellent. Instead of visiting after 3 months, her surgeon told me to visit after 6 months, that's after 1 year of Keona's operation when I can bring with me the renal scan and ultrasound result which is scheduled after six months from now.

The restrictions has been lift also like not putting powder on her that might infect to the operation site. I can also bring her now to the beach. I used to be afraid that the sand in the beach might get into her post operation site and might infect it so we never brought her to the beach.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful news. Now you can bring along Keona to your trips to the beach so that she can enjoy being near the sea. I hope and pray that she will continue to improve on her post medical conditions. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear Keona is healing well. There is nothing like a trip to the beach to make everyone feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...