Search Here

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just a quick update

How's everyone doing? It's been quite long since my last post for this blog and I miss visiting my online friends. I'm glad that Keona's poop is back to normal and the many times she pooped last Wednesday could be just viral or caused by her teething. Well, I can only surmised and the most important thing is that it was not caused by a bacteria like amoeba which I really dreaded. The thought of Keona being admitted again for the nth time in the hospital makes me sick.

I can stay up late today since it's a Sunday tomorrow. Grandpa will have his birthday on the 24th but he wants to celebrate it tomorrow since it's a Sunday. We'll be eating out again and gonna go swimming at Maryknoll Resort. Happy Saturday everyone and enjoy your weekend guys:).
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...