Search Here

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Remembering my beloved father

gathered together in prayer...my siblings & Mom

This is the month that I was very down. That was probably one of the lowest moments in my life. The pain of receiving a news that someone who is a major part of my life is gone....forever.

But on the other side of the coin, the thought of having him finally rest is also a relief. To be able to see him get rid of the daily sacrifice of breathlessness. That was four years ago. When my father passed away due to emphysema.

We remember him this month in prayer. To my Papa, you'll forever be a part of my life and the values you inculcated to us will live forever. We love you and I hope you rest in peace.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...