Search Here

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Earthquake!

I'm at work when suddenly, it's shaking around. I pause for a while wondering if I'm just feeling dizzy but I'm really not. There's an earthquake going on. Whew! pictures of Haiti come quickly to my mind. Scary. I just stayed put and move away from the glass cabinet at my back and if it continues to shake up and intensify, I'm gonna get myself under the table and I remember in the earthquake drill we once have to "dock, hold and cover". Finally, in a few minutes, it's over. Hubby right away called me up to check if everything's all right. He also called up in our house to check Keona. Everything's fine also except that Keona has been awaken from her dreamland because of the shaking and squeaking around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...